Crow Engineering was the lead consultant for multiple projects at Roseburg Forest Products’ Dillard location. Projects included a fuel house, log processor, planing mill, and stud mill.
- Revised existing fuel house infeed and reclaim from bottom hydraulic ram discharge to five overhead reclaimers
- New infeed conveyor system designed with options to store specific fuel in one of the five fuel bins with overhead reclaimers
- Log man log density installation
- Residual conveyor upgrades
- Bucking system upgrade
- Planer infeed upgrades
- Planer outfeed including sorter infeed upgrades
- Sorter extension
- Trimmer addition
- Bander replacement
- Grade scanner installation
- MSR Installation
Reach out to Crow Engineering
Is Crow Engineering a good fit for your upcoming project needs? Connect with Matt Jones, our business development and project manager.
Project & Business Development Manager